For 10+ years, Koehler-Marvin Realty has been providing Full Service Rental/Property Management options for Investment Property Owners/Landlords. Our quality of service and professional attention to detail allows property owners to achieve a stress free rental income stream. The Koehler Marvin Rental Expert Agents offer two levels of rental services based on your individual needs:
Level 1 Service (One-Time Rental)
- Rental pricing based on local current rental market
- Advice on how to obtain the highest possible rent for your property
- Advertising via Internet & Multiple Listing Service
- Processing Applications, Screening (Inc. credit & eviction reports)
- Coordinate & Schedule Showings of the Property to Potential Tenants
- Lease Preparation & Lease Execution Facilitation
- Collecting & Issuing Initial Rents and Security Deposits
Fee for Level 1 Service: First Month Rent Amount
Level 2 Rental Service (Property Management)
If renting your property seems like a good idea to you but you live out of town or don’t have the time or patience to deal with the constant requirements and demands of being a landlord, the Koehler-Marvin Team can help. Level 2 Rental Service provides an Affordable Property Management Option for many investment property owners.
Level 2 Service (Property Management) Includes all the services of Level 1 plus the following…
- Collect all rents and additional charges (such as late fees, bounced check fees)
- Collect and account for security deposits in accordance with applicable state law
- Write and amend leases on behalf of Owner
- Renew leases on behalf of Owner
- Execute and terminate leases on behalf of Owner
- Negotiate and settle disputes with tenant
- Institute legal proceedings and carry out eviction proceedings against a tenant before a magisterial district justice.
- Make inspections of the Property Broker feels necessary and report the condition of the Property to the Owner.
- Contract for the performance of maintenance
- Keep and use lock boxes; copy, hold and distribute keys; and change locks
- Screen, approve and deny potential tenants
- Issue rent payments to the owner of the property
- Provide a yearly report of income and expenses for the property
Fee for Level 2 service: 1st Month’s rent plus 15% of each successive month’s rent for the full term of the management contract.
Koehler Marvin Realty utilizes PAR Standard Agreements for all Leases & Property Management Agreements. These agreements are available for your review at any time. Koehler-Marvin Realty is a Full Service Property Management Company that can professionally handle all your rental and property management needs. Please call us with any questions at 610-377-8000.